Friday, July 9, 2010

Some Love Suggestions That I have Got Today

You know, I am now in a hesitation of making a correct decision on the newly created love problem that i have mentioned in the previous post. In order to get a better decision of should I love one girl or not, I already gone to all of the possible doors and got some suggestions.

Aslam a boy who is undoubtedly my best friend, said me a lot of things. It’s not possible to write all of these but some fascinating portions will be noted here.

Aslam said “You have to consider a lot of things before fall in love. You gave me a lot of suggestions while I was having problem. And the suggestions you gave me I would like to repeat these on you too. Ask yourself, will my parents accept her or not? How she looks? Do you really like her?”

He also said “Don’t be enticed by so called crying. You shouldn’t make any crucial decision being emotional by the crying of a Girl. You are matured enough.”

He added more like “What class is she in? What the subject she is reading? What their family status?”

I replied everything and eventually he suggest me “If you really love her you can love. But your parents are first. Be sure that, your chosen girl will be accepted by your parents”.

Ok Aslam. Thank You for giving me some valuable suggestions.  You don’t know, I love you so much.

Now I will tell here about a smart boy named Azad. He is also my bosom friend. He loves a girl and their relationship is continuing along four years and already gained lots of experience. I told him about my problem that “One of my friend’s younger sister proposed me…..should I accept her or not as there is a risk of breaching the friendship?”

Azad replied “I don’t want to mess the Love relationship with the Islam. But I wanna to say you one thing that, everyone should make the love relationship. You shouldn’t see the outer beauty of girl you are going to love; rather, you should love the girl who really loves you.”

He added “It’s a great feeling when a lover touches another one’s hand. And loving memories, sharing, caring is really needed for a boy or girl who is in this stage. Life feels pain and spice-less if you don’t have a girl friend in this young stage.”

An exceptional thing Azad added “Make love but don’t confine yourself on any promise like “Must Have to Get Marry”. Because if you be bound on that, you will be on pressure and life will be hell.”

Eventually he said “Love is a rhythm divine, just explore it. If the girl loves you you can love her.”

Everything I have analyzed and understood too. A preliminary decision also has been taken.

So, what the decision?

Interested? Don’t worry. I will tell you that, after the incident being happened. It may be tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment