Friday, August 13, 2010

Got My Second Google Adsense Cheque 239.31 USD | August 2010

This is the second time I got Google Adsense Cheque. Today, I got informed from someone that my Cheque was arrived to his hand yesterday and I went to his chamber to take it. It is another awesome feeling I have ever got.
This Cheque is comparatively bigger than the first one and I am rewarded smartly by this Cheque (239.31 US Dollars). This might be a small amount of money to someone; but its huge money for me.

This kinda Cheque really boosts up my Blogging spirit and stamina. Yes! I had to do a lot of thins and had to spend lots of time behind Blogging in order to achieve this money….but the total amount of time was worthwhile.

Tomorrow I am gonna to drop it on Bank. Hope; this one will be cashed with exchanging fewer money on a new bank without any kind of nuisance.

Hope; I will have more time to give behind my Blogs to earn more and more money.

4 comments:

  1. Great! Shamim Vi, go on. I want to follow you. According to your advice, i have started a blog buying domain and hosting. Please help me and advice me. My site link: http://www.arifkhulna.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morshed vai,

    There is one thing you must have to learn now! That is - "Search Engine Optimization (SEO)".

    Just search on Google by typing "SEO"; you will get tons of tutorials and blog posts.

    Go ahead. May Allah bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. আরেফিন ভাই। আপনি এই পোস্টটা ফলো করুন > http://shamim-online.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. ধন্যবাদ শামীম ভাই! আমি লেখাটি পড়লাম। খুব ভাল হয়েছে। তবে আমি আরো অনেক কিছু জানতে চাই। আমি আপনার সাথে পরে ফেসবুকে কথা বলব।

    ReplyDelete