Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fucking Dutch Bangla Bank | A Robber For the Adsense Publisher

I am an Adsense Publisher of Bangladesh and after Blogging over 6 months; eventually I got my first Google Adsense Cheque. Since, I have already an account on DBBL; I didn’t have any reason to rush to another bank for opening a new account merely for crediting Google Cheque. So, I was happy with their default charge (30 USD) for crediting any amount of Cheque.

But the worst thing had happened when I checked my account after 1 month and 15 days…….it was shocking!!!! The total 55 USD  they have cut from my 140 USD Adsense Cheque as their charge. Fancy what? 55 USD!!! Do they know how much night I had to wake and how much time I had to give to earn a single cent?

30 USD is their normal charge and another 25 USD they had to give HSBC  Bank (By whom they credited). Now my question is that – “why the fucking female (who deals the foreign currency) didn’t aware me about this extra charge?” It’s …..it’s really embarrassing. Whereas, Islami Bank Bangladesh charge only 5 USD for crediting any kind of money; DBBL charges 55 USD totally. :P


I feel like laughing now! And feel like crying too………what a fucking decision I have taken to cash my Cheque on that looser bank. Huh!

I cordially request to all of my dear friends and readers that; never go to open account on DBBL just for crediting Google Cheque. Rather; go to any branch of Islami Bank nearest to you and cash your Cheque. If so, you won’t have to lose your hard earned money like me.
Best Luck.

11 comments:

  1. Dear, after several requests for pin adsense replied and asked for digital copy of my national ID, Bank Certificate/telephone bill to confirm my name and mailing address. Any tip from you? thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amar account Brack bank a. Ar ami details jante chai ami kivabe taka pabo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Piash: This PIN is a verification for yourself as an Adsense Publisher. You must have to verify this PIN. Send all of the data they asked to secure your Adsense account. Best Luck.

    @ Carzon bro: Apnar adsense earning j month a 100 doller cross korbe; tar porer month er shesher dike apnar dewa Address a Cheque pathiye dibe. Cheque ta just Bank a dilei credit hoye jabe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shamim, I have a letter from united leasing company mentioning my name and adress as it is in Adsense address. No other papers has home adress. My national id has address in Bangla. But adsense dont support Bangla. What shuld i do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Piash: Nope. Don't send any other letter or documents except what exactly Adsense Authority wanted.

    I had to face same problem. And I did just two simple deeds. These are -

    1. I collect my Bank Statement (about my transection). Bank Statement is real and my name and address were mentioned on that statement's front page. I scanned just front page of it.

    2. I scanned both side of my National ID card (front & Back Side). The name is written in English on Front page and the International Identity code (bar-code) is stamped in English on back side. So don't worry about that. Scan both side of your National ID.

    Now, to whom will you send your bank statement and scanned copy of your national id?

    Well, attach your scanned copy and bank statement's scanned copy in your email and send it to the adsense addresss from where you had got the request to send your information (just reply them with your information). That's it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banks lives on your money. Remember that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Omi Bro: yeah! they lives on money.....but vanity is the thing which exists everywhere. A lot of Peoples have already opened account on that Bank and this is why they don't care about the general public now! There is a saying in Bangla = "আহা কি হনু রে...."। I am waiting for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. আপনার সাইটটা এর ঠিকানাটা মনে রাখলাম।

    http://bn.ria8.me.uk/2010/06/how-to-get-quality-back-links.html?showComment=1275751241010#c2426167593325651484

    ReplyDelete
  9. National Id na thakle only Versity Id dia ki hobe ??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right Dutch Bangla Bank is not good there service is so length. I deposited my first google adsense check after 46 days ago but my check is not deposited and they said they need more time to deposited. Dutch Bangla Bank dedicated USD 55 for their charge. This is ....................

    ReplyDelete