Saturday, July 24, 2010

Why I am So Much Impatient?

It seems; I am so much Impatient. I can't tolerate if the time is delayed. I can't tolerate the circumstances if any mistakes is done. I feel anxiety if anything wrong happened there. But I know the magical truth that had been spoken by famous writer Del Carnegie; which is - "with what you are feeling anxiety; in case of 99% time it doesn't happen".


 In practical life; i found it truth. There were some problems in my blogging life and I was very much depressed when the messing time were going on. I thought that time; there is no light of recovering back and was totally hopeless. But after passing some time, I found, anyhow problems were solved and I didn't have nothing to lose then.


 I don't know what to do about it. I know I won't lose....but i think it negatively first. Which causes the bad health and irritated mind. I want to get rid from it. ........and it badly needs to recover from this sickness. It reducing my confidence level to worst.

0 comments:

Post a Comment