Friday, July 9, 2010

Got Enlisted in Final 65…….Am I Going to Get The Job?

Today; this is the first time I have participated in any public competition/examination for JOB. Yeah! It was an elite job (Assistant Manager on Bangladesh Jute Mills under BJMC) on a awesome posts.

As I love to work on Internet; I was seeking a Job which requires less time to stay in Office. Since I am a Textile Engineer (Still Studying), there is no scope to find such type of opportunity; because most of the Textile Mills run 24 hours and Textile Engineers have to duty for 12 hours there. And working on Blogs beside doing some traditional works on Factory is quite impossible.

As there are lots of corruption still exists on every of the Govt. related job appointments; I left the hope of getting a chance to get enlisted for viva because there are lots of Lobbing and Phone Call was supposed to made in order to listing some ineligible people.

But when the result was published; surprisingly enough, I have been enlisted in the very short listed candidates of just 65 peoples where the total competitors were 1000.
Tomorrow the VIVA will be arranged……..but still confused about “would it be corruption-free?”

If yes; then there is a scope to get this JOB but if the Ministers and Govt. high officials extends their black hands and phones to make their chosen candidates enrolled within the last 27 people what would be really hired; I will definitely a looser.

And finally; BJMC will be talent people free organization again………………..
I am not saying that I am talent…..but there might have some talented people who would throw away for corruption.

So; I hope and I dream, BJMC will not do what other Govt. corporation of Bangladesh are doing………..otherwise; all of the Bangladeshi corporation will be lost its image and Bangladesh will be looser.

0 comments:

Post a Comment