Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Have Created A Static Site on a Sub Directory of My Blog

After a long time I have been able to create a sub directory :) [Not Subdomain] on my blog domain via FTP. I used FileZilla to create the subdirectory and took template from my Hosting Cpanel and uploaded it on the static subdirectory page Via Fantastico.


 I made this page for Adsense.........and it's am experiment with Adsense about How static site works with Adsense.....

Hope, things will go well with me......as everything whatever I did was well........and still seems to me awesome than my expectation. :)

Thanks the people who have given me lots of suggestions and tips and bless to you people whom I always send mail to disturbe :(

O yeah.........my ugly site is - Recover data from hard drive

See u mate..........tata.

0 comments:

Post a Comment