Monday, June 28, 2010

It Requires Lots of Editing That I thought...........Oh! Disgusting.

The navigation of my blog sucks!!! What a fool I am........i have been using the Thesis Theme for 6 months but I haven't yet created any subcategory of the existing parent category?

Eventually when I realized that; i must have to do it in order to let my visitors a easier feel on reading, then it seems to me quite late. Editing more than 200 posts is not a easy deal man!

Now I am doing like - opening a post, editing, interlinking, applying sub category and then publish again. Oh! What a pain!!!

I should have to be more advanced and more enthusiast to apply the appropriate features in appropriate place on exact time if it requires.

But i would like to thank Allah that, eventually i have realized it. But what if; i didn't realize it???

This is the painful way.......i am learning my stuffs and life. :(

3 comments:

  1. Import all your posts to WordPress and join us there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nadia: I am still talking about one of my Blog which is hosted on Self Hosted Wordpress. :)

    Thanks for you comment.........hows life sis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, in that case, I am glad I am not self hosting my blog. I am certain that would be a disaster :)

    ReplyDelete