Sunday, May 9, 2010

May, 9 | International Mother Day | My Greetings to Mom

Today is International Mother Day. I would like to send my greetings to all of the Moms of all over the world. And……and…special greetings to my Mom too…….


Yes! I love my mom so much. To me, my mother is the best mother among all over the world.

I don’t know how to send greetings to Mom. I love my mom but I didn’t let my mom know that I love her so much. Though, today is Mother Day….after calling my mom at morning I couldn't say something special about the mother day. I just talked with her….it’s what???


There are 6 members in our family…..and all of the works of our family is done by my mom. From my very childhood I have been seeing that my Mom gets up early from the bed and go to do all of the works of our family. And it’s a nonstop service until the night reaches at 10 PM. It’s really terrific though my Mom never let us know she is tired and I see, she smiles all time. Actually she smiles all time because, we, the child used to be happy when we found a thing is already done and someone is smiling around us.

Till today, mom is doing her best to me and my family. Is it possible for me to return back all of the deeds that she did and what she is doing? I don’t think so…I don’t imagine that it’s possible to pay a single day that my Mom gifted me so far.

It’s my turn now. I would like to make my Mom happy forever. I don’t want to make you (Mom) depressed for something. I would like to give you whatever you want and whichever it may be.

I know, you have lots of hope and expectation from me. I know, you are dreaming “My child will be famous and I will be the proud mom”.

Yeah! Ma…….I know everything. Just bless me……..I am sure, for the sake of Almighty Allah…I will fulfill all of your dreams and will try my best to make your dream come true anyhow and at any cost.

At the end of this post I want to say something to my maa. I know, my mom will never read this post. But I would like to share it……. “All of the greetings and loves to you mom…….Be happy, keep smiling all time……and pray for me….bless me…….and you know, your child is something exceptional and he can do whatever he deserves”.

1 comment: