Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hurrah! I am Writing Well Than Before | Some of My Older Post Proved It.

Today, when I went to one of my old blog where I usually don’t go at all, it amazed me. I realized, how poor my writing was. How often I made some useless, irrelevant sentences with some garbage type word on that blogs. Huh!

But now I can write something which is much developed than before. although, my writings is not fully correct but it’s not full of error. I am quite happy with my progressing. I know I will have to develop myself more and more. Still I am not being able to write a quality blog post and I am still learning how to write it perfectly. But, now it’s me is simply better than before. Its like- I was worst on writing; but now I am bad on it. 


I am really grateful to Blogger Riya, Aminul Islam Sajib & Nadia for giving me some suggestions about “How to improve in English”.

I am grateful to some blogs too. I always follow some blogs like Copyblogger, Men With Pens, Daily Writing Tips. Each of these blogs is full of writing and blogging resources which are damn enough to make a moron guy (like me) to a brilliant blogger & writer.

Some months ago, writing 5 posts per day seemed to me “Incredible”. But now a day, I can easily write at best 5 post per day. I have 5 blogs in Wordpress.org and some other blogs in Blogger.com.

I try my best to make at least 5 post per day for my wordpress blogs where I am writing about different niches like Showbiz & Entertainment, Education Facts, Textile Processing Guides, Bangladesh Related Information, Computer-SEO & Technology.

But I write very few for my blogger.com blogs. Hope, if I continue my learning, I will definitely be improved than what I am today. Then, it will be possible for me to write something everyday for every blog. And I am sure I will be able to do that. It’s proved me now.


I just need blessings of people like you. I need the blessings of Almighty Allah too.

3 comments:

  1. All the best, dude! I can feel my improvement, too. But honestly I'm not really learning vocabulary as I should. I really pay attention to this. :( Getting lazy, man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! May you continue to improve your writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Nadia & Sajib.........

    I will try my best to improve myself more & more......:)

    ReplyDelete