Monday, April 26, 2010

10 Best English Learning Tips That I Have Found From Myself & Internet

I am in BIG trouble with my English. I am too bad in English to give my audience an easier feel. I went to lots of people who are good enough in English. The only one advices I have got from them is ---“Read, Read & Read”. To them, there is no substitute of reading English blogs (Who are eminent and writes well), newspapers and journals.
English Learning Tips
[One of my sweet Apu named “ Blogger Riya” helped me a lot by giving lots of Suggestion about English Learning Procedures. I am really grateful to her]


I started to read these things ……..but ultimately I found no developments in my English. But what’s the wrong??? Yeah! There is a great mistakes I was doing. I used to read blogs and newspapers but I used to read these like eye blowing over the paragraphs.

But the main thing that I should have to concentrate is – to analyze a sentence during reading as how it is constructed and how it expresses a thing. Eventually I learned it by myself and getting better day by day; though I am still worst in English but I still see a hope of light there.

Now I am giving you the 10 best English learning tips to apply on your own life. It is worth mentioning that I have found these tips from wondering different English teaching websites and blogs and then I applied my species + own thoughts on it. O! it’s free baby!

1. Start A Blog : Start a blog at your own interests and write the posts in English. I am damn sure, you will be developed.

2. Listen Mp3 Music: Listen English mp3s and listen everyday. Beside listening song try to understand the lyrics of it.

3. Read English Book: Arnest Hemingway is the best English writer who wrote all of his books in easy English. So you can follow his books.

4. Read Magazines and Newspapers: If you are habituated to read daily newspapers, so why you don’t start your daily English learning by reading the newspapers? Suppose, your mother language is Bangla. So, I can suggest you to write the English newspapers which are available in your country like The Daily Star .

5. Read English Blogs: It would be better if you read blogs that matches your interest and comments there. And while reading, concentrate your mind on the posts that how it is constructed.

6. Speak in English with whomever you get: If you have a friend with whom you pass most of the day then you can easily converse with him/her in English. It will boost up your Speaking skill as well as thinking in English capabilities too.

7. Watch the English Films: Enjoy films you like and use subtitles to understand every moments of a English film. Hope, you will be highly benefited.

8. Enjoy English Children's TV Programs: In the Kid's TV Programs the dialogues are used is basically easy. So you can easily follow this.

9. Make Some Foreign Friends: Having some foreign friends’ means you must have to talk with them in English. So, it will be a indirect assistance to boost up your English speaking and writing skills.

10. Correct & Proofread your English by Experienced Peoples: Those who knows English better, go to them and show your progress and problems. They will definitely give you some solutions and directions.

Heay! You would like to learn English and that’s why you are here to read this post. I am same as you.

As I am so much interested to learn English I need to have some friends who can speak English or who try to speak English but have enough curiosity to learn English. I believe that if one have a good friend with whom one can Speak English all time by phone, by messenger, by walking around, he/she must be developed within very shorter.

So buddy! Wanna to have a good friend who are keen to learn English like me??? you can contact me by +8801727451040, Yahoo Messenger: shamimnasir.

Condition Applied : I have given here my Mobile Number in order to make a good friend to chat in English but nothing else. So, if you people have any other disgusting intentions please skip this blog. Because, it’s not your way.

Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Ok Shamim, I called you.........but u didn't receive it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "But the main thing that I should have to concentrate is – to analyze a sentence during reading as how it is constructed.." That is exactly what will help you in improving your English writing skills :)

    When I read a well-written English article, essay or blog, I go through it very slowly. I analyze the writer's choice of words and grammar used. Sometimes we have a good reservoir of words, but without proper grammar, everything falls apart. So to continue improving, we need to pay close attention to the tenses, when and how to use them.

    I wish you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Nadia for commenting here............

    Some of the link of resources of learning english I have gotten from you. that was really awesome.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro, I would really like to suggest you to read English Grammer Books like Wren & Martin's one. At first we Bangladeshis should have clear knowledge on tense, voice etc. Many times I see people use passive forms incorrectly or in those place where there should be an active form of that sentence. If you just go through web sites or mp3s you can understand what is well written english all about but I don't feel it will be helpful to build up writing skills. In order to write properly we should have very strong command over grammatical rules first. That's what i really believe in....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Adnan Bro....yeah! Grammar is very importance to decorate an article properly on which I am badly weak. A lot of things still yet to be learned in English.

    I know your English is good enough. But what the specific things you do or did everyday to improve your English?

    I will be highly glad if you share your opinion here.

    Take care........thanks.

    ReplyDelete