Sunday, April 25, 2010

Disgusting Internet Connection of Bangladesh

Nothing is feeling me good. Oh! Disgusting. Today from afternoon I am not being able to connect with the Internet. I am writing this post on MS Word but I don’t know when I will be able to publish it.

I don’t know what is happening to other peoples. Are they getting good internet connection at the time of staying on Bangladesh? I am getting maximum 15 kbps download speed. How many peoples are getting more download speed than that what I am getting?

Somebody who has good connection they may get higher speed but majority of Bangladeshis are getting 10-15 kbps download speed.

Now one question is raised, having like so much awful connection is it possible for us to enter the freelancing world and do well? I don’t think so.

Still now my internet connection is stuck and showing “Problem Loading Page”.

I am staying in a area where the ISP providers are not available and don’t have enough options to choose the best one.  There are only two ISP and I had to choose one of them. And you know, they enticed me by saying lots of good sides of their business and eventually I found their service is worst than ever.

I am so much confused now that should I fuck off their service or not. Should I contact with new one?

I should share with you one thing……..I used to use the GP Internet ( EDGE) but it was also horrible experience for me. Sometimes it took 5 minutes to download a 15 kb file. Just imagine……it’s possible only in Bangladesh.

When I decided to switch to Broadband internet I guessed I will more happier. But the reality is different. Maximum time I am to stay stuck with having no internet connection. It really ….really disgusting to see the messege “ Problem loading page” or “ Dialing jp” or like that.

OH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment