Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Last Day I have earned 3.25 USD by Google Adsense!!

earning by google adsense
This is the big amount for me at once a day of total earnings. I have never got such big amount in a day since the last 3 months I have been using Google adsense. I am highly delighted to get it. Actually I spend most of my time to update the content of the blogs with which I use Google adsense. But I am so far away from the first Google cheque to be issued. However, I don’t indulge any kind of fraud clicks or any of click exchanger or robots. What I have earned from my blogs are pure and hard worked earnings. Still I am really optimistic if I continue to update my blog regularly; within very shorter I will be earning lots of money from my blog. Already I have been started to reading several money making e-books written by famous online marketer Jhon Chow, Darren Rowse. I have even learned how to optimize a webpage or blog page. How to add the adsense code properly in the below of title which have increased my CTR so much. I thought I should share my learning about blogging, online earning by Google Adsese, Search Engine Optimization with the peoples on the net. That’s why I have opened a new blog. And, decided to write something on there. Which I have practically implemented on my blogs, I will just explore these on that blog. The blog address is SEO-Blogging-Earn Money

Hope this will help something for beginners and those who knows a little of HTML.

0 comments:

Post a Comment