Monday, September 28, 2009

I Have Learned That, How To Make Money Online Now !!!

online earning
Its been a long time I am searching a legitimate online earning procedures. The concept of online earning was started at the very fast time of my university life. I regularly went to the Computer Lab and searched like "online money making", "offline money earning", "offline data entry jobs" etc. But i didn't know many of these were scam. I found one of the site which offered me 1000 $ per month. But before doing it i have to be registered and have to send 30$ to them. Surprisingly enough, it seems to me now, how much fool i was; i even went to the bank to send money to one of the address!!! But luckily or unluckily, due to the prohibition of Bangladesh bank i didn't do it. I thought " I am failure".

But My striving to earn money was continued. Eventually I got something from "somewhereinblog.net" from Jinnatual Hasan Vai & Trivuj Vai and familiarized with Google Adsense.
That was the turning point for me.
I started to collect resources and Ebooks about Google adsense. with it, I started to read different blog about adsense including hasan-online.com.

I learned some of the HTML and made a blog. After Copying and Pasting some post from wikipedia ( Most peoples done it at initial stage, i think) and publish it to google adsense authority for approval. But i was rejected.
Then, I added some valuable unique content and applied again. This time, I approved. Since then my passion is blogging and still i am addicted on it.
Though i am earning slowly but I hope one day i will be earning like Hasan Vai.

1 comment:

  1. I always love You Post. I will be continued with you Shamim Bhai

    ReplyDelete