Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Operation Successful. I am Happy Now

Now i am in home. Today at morning I have got released. After 5 days; i am in my Desktop now. Thanks to almighty for letting me come back to home. This is the first time I was in Hospital. I didn't have any of single knowledge about staying on Hospital. Although i didn't face any big problem while staying there. But the treatment of nurse were worst. After coming from Operation Theater i intended to leave out the saline needle from my hand. But i didn't find any of the nurse in the whole word. Can you imagine it? During operation Aslam was there and helped me a lot. Kamal Vai also helped me. I am really frustrated to feel that, there are nobody like my relatives in Dhaka City who might come to see me!! Huh! I will remember it in my whole life. It will be wrong if i forget the helping hand of Marjia Fufu. Thank You a lot Fufu.
It is true that...crisis is the key to understand who is real friend. And this time, during staying on Hospital i have already known who is my real friend.
Saturday, September 19, 2009Md. Nasir Uddin ShamimNo comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment