Tuesday, September 15, 2009

This is the first time I am in Hospital (BSMMU)

Tomorrow....Yes tomorrow i am going to take my first Operation in my life. I, even none of my family had not needed any kind of Operation ever. After a long time, waiting a lot, make annoying one of my aunt ( Marjia Fufu), i got a sit. Eventually i have realized it, how much problem to manage a bed. Thanks to God, I have an aunt in this hospital. I got admitted here at last Sunday. Today is Tuesday. Even last night i didn't sure that tomorrow my Ear Operation will be happened or not. Since very childhood i was suffering this kind of Ear Problem. There has been a big hole in the skin of the ear by discharging contaminated water. However, i am in last stage now. I don't know my operation will be successful or not. But i hope it will be successful by the help of almighty Allah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment