Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Editing has seen the happy end. I am happy.

Since last week I was trying to apply an attractive template for my TextileBlog. How much template I have changed I don't know. None of these made me satisfied. Eventually I found one. That is the simply great template I have ever used. After downloading this I can't but wait to implement it on my blog. My Textile Blog is really cool now. I have also changed the category and made different blog for different keyword like dyeing, printing, garments, weaving. And it is that what I wanted. Now I should add valuable content on that. However, I try all time to add something too. Though the entire editing takes lot of time but now, i am satisfied with my template and appreciated too.
I think I will be earning more if I change my sub domain to the .com Domain. Hope, within very shorter I will change my domain and redirect it.
But how long it possible for me to develop my blog with the GP Limited 1 GB internet services?
At this time I am not able to connect to Unlimited Package due to my Wallet!! Ha ha....lol. But it's true.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment