Thursday, October 8, 2009

What, if you feel that your lover or girlfriend is fake?

Fake
One of my friends named Selim is continuing a relationship with a girl by mobile. Their relationship is very close and deep. They can’t think a day without any conversation over mobile. While they are in very deep, the boy wants to meet with the girl. Eventually agreed with him and fixed a date to meet up. But when the time is near the girl changes her desires to meet up. Surprisingly enough, it is not happening just for one day. I know, the girl fixed the meeting up date at least 3 days. She shows some tiny, fake pretends that’s easy to avoidable or manage. I don’t know the reason, for what she is pretending so? Today is another date. Lol……..last night I got a phone call from her and notified that she is not coming even tomorrow to meet with the Selim due to her aunt. Her aunt will come tomorrow to their house. There is no possibility to going out. Huh!! Now one question is raised, what type of girl she is? Are all of the girls like her? Fortunately I haven’t yet made any relationship with any girl. I don’t have any tension to meet with anybody. I don’t have any fear to lose somebody and so I am leading free life like a bird. It’s true that, I will not be able to tolerate this matter; where the girl avoids a boy and makes the boy a Hippocrates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment