Friday, May 7, 2010

Final Exam Is Running......But Study??? It's Horrible.

My final examination is running. But it's really worst matter to me that, I can't concentrate my mind on the reading table.

My reading table is beside of the Computer Tabile. So, whenever i go to read, i naturally intend to open Computer. And when I open Computer i inherently open Facebook, Gmail and Adsense Stats :)

I know, I am being addicted on Internet and I have to leave it now.......specially whenever any kind of Examination is running. But can I stop my Internet connection? It's really seems to me a toughest thing in all over the world. Actually I can't stop the Internet connection for a single as I involves with lots of Internet related works like Searce Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Blogging etc.

So, it is seen that, there is no way to quit from blogging, from Internet marking and from the Internet.

But, sometimes, in case of some crucial time....i should have to quit from internet. And the crucial time is running. That is Final examination. But it's true.....i can't .and I am not being able to quit.

I don't know what to do, to be relief from such type of addiction. How to heal it? I know myself. I understand everything......and even I know this kind of addiction is really hampering my studious life. Study is my main work and anyhow I should have to continue it. Anyhow, I should have to keep the good reputation that i have gained. It's the responsibility of me.

But.....I don't know why I can't. It seems, there are two mind exist on my body. One is good and another is addicted. But, so far it seems, the addicted mind is quite stronger then the good one. Lol....


Now.......i would like to be a Good boy......who don't go to facebook often, who don't think about the Girl, who never thinks some absurd things.

I am sure, I will be able to be. Because, I know, I can. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment