Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Can't Host My New Domain on Blogger. Oh! Shit!

Problem with Domain Hosting
Yesterday, i have bought a domain for my existing textile blog. But i couldn't redirect it. I know a domain takes 24 hours to be propagated. But how long i will have to wait? It is the time of "24 Hrs" over. Actually i am not so much familiar with domain and hosting management. This is the first time i have bought a domain. I searched lot of things about custom domain but there are a very few useful articles i have found. I am really annoyed now. I can't but wait to see my website in my new domain. Don't know, whether I will have to go physically to my domain seller day after tomorrow or not. The seller sold me the domain but not hosting. That's what i am not wanting to go there. Ok ....i am sure Allah will help me. I will be able to manage everything by myself and it will be adventuring too. It was my dream to be owned a blog with .com domain. Now i am a owner of a .com domain but harassing with it.....Huh! That is the life i am passing. I see, whatever i dream, whatever i want, it betrays with me finally. Either i don't get it, or get it with lots of problems like still i am suffering with my domain. However, i am very much optimistic like usual, and hope to see the happy end. Bless me.....it's about 4.27 A.M. Very much late night. I should go to bed now. Hmm........snoring. Lolz.

2 comments: