Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hurrah My Domain Name is Working!!!

Domain Name is Working
It is highly great news for me that my new bought domain http://www.textileclass.com has started to work. I am an owner of an internet identity now!! It was my dream and it is true now!!!! Hurrahh…..!!! I will try my best to enhance my website as much as possible by quality and useful content for the textile engineering students, textile marketers, fashion designers, textile factories, dyers, weavers, printing masters, knitters, and everyone whether he/she is related on textile or not. I know I will have to work a lot to get lots of visitor but I think it’s not possible. Day by day I will be developed in SEO, I am sure. Though I am hosted in limited blogger platform but I will have the endeavor to overcome all of the limitations by applying my brilliancy and efforts. Actually there are a very few websites in the internet what have made in order to serves the important, contemporary articles to the textile related students and employers. The entire textile sites found on net is made on the purpose of business. In this point, I think there is a chance for me to get higher reputation from Google and my visitors. Hope the almighty Allah will help me to boosting up to the extreme. I am really excited with my site. I can’t but wait to edit it to make it so much professional in the view of appearance. It is very tough to get a professional template in the blogger platform. If I had enough money, I could buy a hosting so that I could install wordpress there to make my blog more SEO friendly than low efforts of today. Ok …..I want to work hard with it. Please pray for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment