Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My One Regret!

I have been doing SEO for last 6 years. I have done several blogs for Adsense and done seo for lots of clients all over the world.

But the one great mistakes I did for so long is - not entering into the CPA Marketing industry at its early age.

 I am still thinking what would happened if I took CPA seriously at 2009 when I first learned about it on different forums?

I could have been a super affiliate or something like that now in 2015 if I was serious. Instead, i just wasted my several important years into Blogging for Adsense (and I have been banned for 2 times, btw) and SEO shits. :(

Though, i am making pretty good amount of money from other sources online...but still, this is my only one regret to tell you.

Anyways, I have no regret right now. I can't change the past. For the last 3 months; I am figuring out the CPA industry again and learning every aspect of it from ZERO.

Lets hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment