Monday, June 21, 2010

My Bandwidth Is Being Finished......My Blogs Will Be Dead For Some Days?

I am really stuck with my total bandwidth. This the first time I am facing such type of problem. Today I got a automatic alert mail from my hosting cpanel saying that- "You have crossed your monthly bandwidth limit". Immediately i went to my Cpanel and found there are only 20% remains for me. A screenshot is given below.

Anyways, I found some exclusive tips from Kaushik Da and trying to implementing these on my blogs to save some bandwidth (the rest) by anyhow.

 It's true that.........i wasted some valuable Bandwidth by doing some irrelevant works. However, it is a lesson that I just have learned.


On the other side; the BandWidth finishing is Good for me........because tension about Bandwidth  means, there is a fact about Visitors......

Thanks Google for giving me such type of awesome visitors so that I am to think about the bandwidth now.....where some people really forget about their bandwidth after buying the hosting. :)

Thanks god too for letting me introduce some peoples who have spent more than 2 hours to suggest me do various work as free of cost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment