Thursday, June 3, 2010

How Much I Have To Try More To Get Lot's of Visitors From Google?

I always think about my blogs. I think when i go to bed. And just after awoke up from bed at morning; i start the thinking about my blogging.

I try my best to update all of my blogs regularly. But as I am a human being; i can't it. As I can't it, it pains me. It creates pressure on me.


 Sometimes I ask myself - "Am i addicted on Blogging?" If the answer is Yes. It's good........but is it really good that what I am doing?

I see, nothing feels me good except blogging. Whenever I do  some other thing like wondering, gossiping, working on somewhere or like that except blogging, it always tell me "Shamim, why you are here? Go to your computer and write something for your blog".

It's weird. But i feels it. I feel someone, may be a invisible alien has created a nest on my mind. He is very strong. He controls me. I can't control myself............it means someone switching on and off my nobs.

 I don't know what's happening on my life. Who will save me if i fall in any drastic trouble? Allah is there I know. He will definitely save me............

0 comments:

Post a Comment