Saturday, October 10, 2009

Part Time jobs are needed to me???

Job Opportunities
Yesterday i got a news from Arifur Rahman Siddique that he has appointed in Bangladesh Textile Today as Public Relation Officer. A very happy news for me. One of my friend gets job and it is really great matter for me. All are getting part timejobs and someone even getting full time jobs also. But a full time jobs are really needed to me. Whenever i feel lonely, i think about it....how long I will be work less? The jobs i am getting either it's not Textile related or very poor salery. As a student of university of South Asia it is taking more time to accomplish a semester whereas the other university like City University, Daffodil Univerity,South East University are completing their course very rapidly. It's very anxious matter for me. After completing the graduation what will happen if I don't get a suitable job as per my expectation? I am really depressed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment