Monday, October 26, 2009

Is it very professional for me to post at least two posts per day?

professional blogging
It has already one month already been gone to belong with my professional blog www.textilclass.com. But I am scared of my PR on the google. It sill is showing 0. What should I do now? I got the news that got high page rank from google within 1 month. I can buy my reciprocal link from the highest number of PR ranked websites. But I must have to spend more than 6 dollar to do it .where I will get it? There is nobody of the owner of high page ranked website owner. From r are standing there to exchanging link with me. However, I have been able to manage a popular website named apparelsearch.com to exchange a reciprocal link with me. They will place a link in their web directory as well. I am totally appreciated with their behavior. I wish I will be able to more textile related website to link with me. I sent my blog to the most popular web directory and maximum of them admitted me. But the most well-known and worthy site like technorati, alexa, dmoz have not yet accepted me. I am in under consideration. How long I will have to wait I don’t know. Hope within very shorter I will be got high page rank from Google will cause more visitor. And the more visitors I will have the more chance have to increase the earning.

By giving lots of time behind my www.textileclass.com I losted vitor from my other sites. I should take care of my other site like www.removinganxiety.blogspot.com, www.islamic-rituals.blogspot.com, www.optimisingpc.blogspot.com from now to come back all of my previous visitors. I must have to be active like the first month of blogging when I opened my first 5 blogs and I was regular there to posting and finally got lots of visitor from Google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment