Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nothing Feels Good To Me

Md. Nasir Uddin Shamim 1
Next Saturday my 5th semester Final Exam is waiting for me. But my preparation is not well. Nothing feels good to me. A lot of chapter yet to be memorized. A lot of figure yet to be practiced. I don't know why, now a days i am not like the Shamim as before. I was so attentive to my study. I completed my daily study in daily. But now it is seen that I am storing lessons for studying just before the exam night. What the hell typed fact beneath it ? I would like to see me as the highest personality of the Engineering atmosphere. But there is no symptom to be so. I am not frustrated by simply disappointed. I should do the right things. Most importantly i have to go ahead according a proper plan. All of the irrelevant thoughts should be kicked out as soon as possible. I want the blessings of Allah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment