Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just Exploring Myself | Who am I ?

Md. Nasir Uddin Shamim
I am so much sociable, friendly, simply introversion but easy to understand. Basically i am a boy who looks like neither villager none urban. Moreover, I want to stay simple everytime. Now i am taking graduation from a private university on the department of Textile Engineering. Before it i achieved a Diploma on Textile Engineering. Though i am a student of Textile Engg. i am so curious to Computer and Computer related topics such as software, internet, programming, seo, blogging, surfing, chatting etc. It seems to me that if i were a student of CSC i could perform better. However, i have adequate eagerness to Textile also. I wish to be a famous Textile Engineer in Bangladesh also.

The friends, visitors are coming to my website, i am wishing you the greeting of red rose from my deepest heart.
May Allah help you in all of the phases. Wish you good luck.
Wednesday, July 08, 2009Md. Nasir Uddin Shamim2 comments

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shamim,
    Don't worry your uncle student of CSE.I will help you billed up your career as IT professional. If you have need any kind of help always welcome and open my door for you 24 hours.

    Your Uncle
    Mohiuddin

    ReplyDelete